Veganmilker.com is a website created by the company Chufamix SL with the following details:
- Name: Chufamix SL
- Address: c/ Picapedrers 10, P.I. Camí a la Mar, Alboraia. Postal Code 46120. Valencia (SPAIN). European Union
Your personal data may be collected via the following methods: by using cookies or other technologies to track visitors on our website or by completing a form on our website, or via any other means.
What personal data do we process about you?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (i) that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g. through our online forms on our website).
For which purposes do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for various purposes:
In order to be able to offer the best services possible for your products from Chufamix.
We use your personal data to maintain and build long-term and sustainable relationships and to execute the contract we may have. We use your personal data to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your requests, and/or to send you administrative information.
Your personal data may be used to comply with applicable regulations, to respond to requests or claims from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, or to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or our entities.
We may use your personal data to send you promotional messages, marketing, information about the products from Chufamix, and other information that may be of interest to you. We hate spam. This information will be sent only after having your permission.
Principles observed in the collection and processing of personal data
Chufamix will observe the following principles to govern its Processing of Personal Data, that will
- only be Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner in relation to the registered name holders and other data subjects (“lawfulness, fairness, and transparency”);
- be obtained only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in any manner incompatible with those purposes (“purpose limitation”);
- be adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (“data minimization”);
- be accurate and, if necessary, kept current, as appropriate to the purposes for which they are Processed (“accuracy”);
- not be kept in a form that permits identification of the registered Name Holder and other data subjects for longer than necessary for the permitted purposes(“storage limitation”); and
- be processed in a manner that ensure appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical organizational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
Who has access to your Personal Data?
Only our qualified staff has unrestricted access to this data. No third parties may have direct access to the data that we keep.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
We may process your personal data based on different legal grounds:
- The processing may be necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- The processing may be necessary for the execution of your contract with us.
- The processing is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests, in particular: the economic, commercial and financial interests, business continuity, security and confidentiality of customer information and products and the security of digital and physical infrastructure.
- The processing may be based on the consent you have provided in connection for activities of Chufamix and its products.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We never sell your personal data to anyone.
What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
Unless your request is deemed excessive or unfounded, you may exercise the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to request information concerning your personal data.
- You have the right to request a copy of all your data in a standard format.
- You have the right to modify or correct your personal data if it is wrong.
- You have the right to request the restriction of certain processing activities in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to object against certain processing activities.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances.
- You can easily exercise any of your rights by completing and submitting our online form.
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint with your local supervisory authority, when you are of the opinion that our processing of your personal data is not in compliance with applicable legislation.
Where and how long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data is stored both electronically and manually, in-house and by third parties. We store your personal data in a form that permits identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which your personal data is processed. This retention period differs based on the type of personal data processed, the purpose of processing and other factors.
As holders of a product from Chufamix, we keep your personal data for one (1) year.
The personal data of individuals that we collect outside the scope of a contract in the context of our business activities is kept until one (1) year after it becomes irrelevant.
What security measures are taken to safeguard your personal data?
We are continuously implementing and updating our security measures to help protect your personal data and other information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. We do our utmost to ensure that all information is stored in a safe manner and we request our service providers to apply adequate security measures.
Cookies and other tracking technologies