Vegan Milker SOUL
We’ve been inspired by the “Zero Waste” movement ever since Vegan Milker by Chufamix was born, and without a doubt, it’s something we’ve been praised for (big thank you!), as a way to cut down on unnecessary packaging while still producing such nutritious, healthy milks!
The new version Vegan Milker Soul is made with 4 parts, all of them are switchable with the Classic model:
- Glass jar, resistant to heat shock and movement (so it can handle hot water and the vibration from the hand blender, which most glass recipients do not).Our glass is free of lead and cadmium too.
- Bamboo lid. We’ve chosen bamboo because it’s a flexible and organic plant based material. It does not contribute to deforestation.
- Pine tree wood mortar. Pine wood from certified sustainable forests from northern Spain. Made in Spain.
- Stainless steel filter injected with polypropylene free toxic plastics.
Vegan Milker has been designed without programmed obsolescence, so it will last for many years if it is used according to the manual instructions.
Vegan Milker has 2 years full warranty. As always, if you have any question or doubt, please contact us.
Vegan Milker by Chufamix ® has been designed and produced in Spain (EU). It’s patented as invention with worldwide protection in the European Patent Office (EPO), in the USA Patent Office (USPO), in the Chinese Patent Agency, in the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property (IMPI), etc.
All materials used producing Vegan Milker by Chufamix® are free of toxic components such as Bisphenol A (BPA), PVC, bakelite, halogen compounds, formaldehyde, etc. (See Certificates)
The invention is composed of 4 pieces, which are manufactured in Spain by 6 small companies from Valencia and Alicante:
- A container (SAN)
- The filtering glass (Polypropylene and stainless steel mesh)
- A mortar (Polyethylene)
- A cover lid (Low density Polyethylene)
We have also get the Mechanical Safety Certification Test according to European laws.
Vegan Milker by Chufamix® works with any domestic-use hand blender (not included). For optimum results, power should be 300-650 watts.