Vegan Milker Classic Refurbished
Europe’s Nº1 kitchen tool for making natural and healthy homemade plant milks in 5 minutes.
- Original Vegan Milker
- New container adapted to fit in the fridge.
- Ebook “Your homemade plant milks”. PDF with recipes for almond milk, rice milk, oat milk or coffee.
Refurbished Product:may have small aesthetic defects that do not affect its functionality. No returns are accepted.
Refurbished Vegan Milker
Giving a second life to Vegan Milker items that have only aesthetic flaws is an economical and healthy choice for you, for Chufamix and for our wonderful Planet!
Special features of this refurbished product
One or more items that make up this refurbished version of Vegan Milker Classic may have aesthetic flaws that in no way affect the functionality of the product.
• Lid: Mark or slight scuffing on the visible top.
• Container: Manufacturing marks such as scratches, scuffs and discoloration of the plastic material.
• Filter: May have mesh with a slight dent or a 1 mm burr at the apex of the rib.
• Mortar: Older models with plastic tack on the handle or possible slight burr.
• Box: Boxes are recycled from the same or a similar model.
• Color: The elements (filter, mortar and lid) can be of different colors (white or black) even combined.
• Shipping: Returns are not accepted.
Vegan Milker By Chufamix allows you to make homemade plant milk in an easy, quick and cheap way: coconut milk, oat milk, rice milk, soy milk, almond milk, or any other plant-based milk.
The only machine that grinds, filters and emulsifies the ingredients at the same time, making creamier and smoother plant milk.
Made in Spain (Europe) with high quality and durable materials.
Vegan Milker Classic- Features
Vegan Milker by Chufamix is a simple veggie milk maker that consists of 4 pieces that can be stacked together for better storage.
- Container: with marked measurements (0.8 and 0.5 L).
- Filter: stainless steel.
- Mortar: BPA Free plastic.
- Lid: BPA Free plastic.
The hand blender is not included (usable with any hand blender, food processor or stand mixer.Watch video.
2-year guarantee. Made in Spain (Europe) with the highest quality materials. Quality certificates.
At Vegan Milker we use the highest quality materials to comply with the strictest food contact regulations in countries such as Japan, Germany and Switzerland, always committed to healthy and sustainable food. Plastic-free of toxic components such as BPA, BPS, PVC, Bakelite, Formaldehyde and Phthalates.
Why buy Vegan Milker Classic:
Convenient, simple, and fast:
Grinds, filters and emulsifies in a single step while maintaining all the nutritional properties of the food used and its original flavor. Achieve creamy textures in just 5 minutes!
Homemade Plant Milk maintains all the nutritional properties of the original seed and is 5 times more nutritious than industrial milk (in brick).
You can choose the ingredients you like to prepare your natural and healthy plant-based milk.
- Nuts: almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, coconut…
- Seeds: sesame, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, linseed…
- Cereals: rice, oats, barley, spelled, soya…
- Fruit and/or vegetable juices: with vegetables and water or smoothies!
With Vegan Milker we choose the ingredients ourselves and so we can make natural and healthy homemade plant milk.
Cleaning of Vegan Milker
Faster and cleaner than the traditional cotton bag process. It can be washed under the tap with soap and water in 1 minute or the dishwasher (-70ºC).Watch video.
Vegan Milker recipes
Cómo hacer leche de almendra casera en 5 minutos
All you need is a standard hand blender (or food processor), our almond milk maker, and follow the steps below:
- Add water to the jar following the marked measurements.
- Place 100 g of almonds in the stainless steel filter and add your favorite natural flavorings (cinnamon, vanilla, etc.).
- Grind with your hand blender for 1 minute.
- Press with a mortar to strain the almond milk.
- Enjoy your homemade almond milk with all its flavor and nutrients!
In the following video, you will see in detail how easy it is to make plant milk with Vegan Milker.