The speciality of Chufamix is plant milks, but there are some juices that we can easily make using the filtering glass.
Anne-Lie Eriksson of Aevum (Sweden), proposed using Chufamix to make wheatgrass juice.
Wheatgrass juice is a blood detoxifier which provides a lot of chlorophyll and stimulates the organism. It is recommended to take a glass per day with an empty stomach.
- 1/2 litre of water
- 50 grams of wheatgrass (approx.)
- Firstly you have to germinate a handful of wheat seeds and wait till it´s leaves grow (use a germinator plate to do this). If you´ve never germinated before, you have all the instructions in this link.
- When the wheatgrass is 15cm long, cut 50 grams of it and place it in the filtering glass of the Chufamix.
- Add 1/2 litre of water to the container, insert the filtering glass and blend for 1 minute.
- Remove the filtering glass and filter the juice using the mortar.
- Serve and drink. It might taste a little bit sweet.
- The remaining pulp is very difficult to digest, so throw it to the compost.
Tips and alternatives
- If you are allergic to gluten, don´t worry, because wheatgrass is gluten free!
- You can do the same process using barley instead of wheatgrass.
We love these green collaborations!