EXTENDED EDITION: Your homemade vegan milks
Did you know that homemade vegetable milks are an age-old folk tradition?
And that they have 5 times more vitamins, amino acids or phospholipids than packaged ones, as well as costing much less money?
With this book you will learn how to make your own homemade vegetable milks in the same time it takes you to prepare an orange juice or a tea.
Written in Spanish, 136 colour pages.
With this book we will show you:
- How to make vegetable milks easily and quickly.
- How to make smoothies and shakes
- How to make vegan yoghurts and cheeses
- How to cook with homemade plant milks
- How to recycle leftover pulp into delicious sweet and savoury dishes inspired by cultures from five continents.
In this expanded edition you’ll also find a section dedicated exclusively to discovering the best plant-based milks for coffee and tricks for tasty lattes, spotted milks, lattes and much more.
Reconnect with this age-old tradition, gain health, save money, and enjoy making your own homemade plant-based milks at home!
Over 70 recipes for vegan plant milks, smoothies and juices, yogurts and cheeses.
Illustrations of the basic steps of the model recipes.
All recipes are vegan.